Love is in the air and truth be told we’re hopeless romantics here at The National so we’re going to be cooking up a shared feast for all you lovebirds this Valentines Day. The fastest way to someone’s heart is truly through their stomach so what better way to woo that special someone than by taking them out for a five star feed?
The set menu will consist of the following:
· Crispy duck bao, pickled carrot, cucumber, coriander (v)
· Korean prawn and squid pancake, spring onion, sesame, chilli, mayo (gf)
· Grilled pork chop with chilli and lemon grass, gailan, bean shoots, pineapple and mint salad. (gf) (veg option available)
· Baked black trevally, coconut jam, apple and cucumber herb salad, toasted coconut. (gf)
· Coconut rice (to share)
· Palm sugar and lime pavlova, toasted coconut cream, dragonfruit curd and finger lime. (v)
*A vegetarian menu is available.
Cupid’s arrow will be coming for you from all sides with the bar also mixing up a special Saint Valentine Spritz cocktail!
We’ll also be hosting a specal Valentine’s Day edition of our boozy painting classes that evening so be sure to book your spot to that here. If attending the class we advise getting down for dinner no later than 6:30/7pm in order to make the start of the class.Book a table