Located on Richmond’s bustling Victoria Street, The National Hotel has established itself as a place for locals, friends and families to come together and enjoy the sun soaked beer garden with a cocktail or two, or share a meal from the pan-Asian inspired menu. We love to provide friendly, casual and professional service for all that walk through our doors. And we’re very dog friendly.
CASUAL BAR STAFF
The National Hotel is on the look out for Food and Beverage attendants to join our team. Regular nights and weekend work available for all levels of hospitality experience welcome! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you want to be an integral member of our kitchen teams at one of Melbourne’s most iconic live music pub groups? Working closely with the Head Chefs in a hands on relief capacity throughout all of our kitchens. This position can be full-time, part-time, or casual. Click to apply via Seek.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY?
- Access to some of the best live music & shows at our sister venues – Corner Hotel & Northcote Social Club
- Access to public transport options
- Ongoing training & development opportunities – learning new skills and enhancing your current ones
- Opportunity to contribute to menu creation, cocktails, beverage offerings
- Generous staff discounts across all venues
- Awesome bunch of people to work with and great staff culture